Here at TRICK 3D, we’re building beautiful virtual worlds. Wanna join?
TRICK 3D is a leading 3D animation, immersive content and virtual reality studio headquartered in Atlanta. Our merry band of artists, developers, problem-solvers and dreamers are building beautiful virtual worlds each and every day in-studio.
Our penchant for innovation combined with our passion for what we do allows us to break new ground in original content, commercial creative, new tech, AR/VR/MR and much more. We serve up awe-inspiring creative content and solutions for Fortune 100 clients like Delta Air Lines and AT&T as well as entertainment giants like CBS and Turner Broadcasting System.
We seek and hire extraordinary individuals with go-getter, problem-solving heads and passion-filled hearts.
UNREAL ENVIRONMENT ARTIST – CONTRACT-TO-PERM POSITION
We are actively seeking an Environment Artist working in Unreal Engine 4 to work with our teams for a short-term contract term that has the potential to lead into a full-time position at TRICK 3D.
The ideal Environment Artist will have a passion for technical design and visual effects; the candidate should be enthusiastic about being able to create in a comfortable environment and about working closely with our team of artists. The ideal candidate wields Unreal Engine 4 masterfully to create beautiful content and is also savvy with other content creation software.
The candidate should be a technical problem-solver.
- Apply technical problem-solving to achieve optimal look using Unreal.
- Create accurate models based on photo reference with optimized, clean typology.
- Apply an artistic eye for lighting and experience lighting in Unreal and 3DS Max or Maya.
- Ability to work effectively within game design and technical constraints.
Skills & Requirements
- Expert knowledge of Photoshop, Max (possibly Maya), and Unreal.
- Understanding of how physically-based shading works in Unreal.
- Familiarity with Unreal Blueprints, Matinee/Sequencer, and BSP Tools.
- Knowledge of Substance Designer and Painter is a plus.
- Excellent comprehension of architecture, material use, and construction principles, as well as a master-level understanding of light, color, form, and spatial relationships.
TRICK 3D offers an exceptionally creative and flexible workplace and competitive compensation. We dig and hire creative, nimble, driven, team-oriented and passionate people and provide them with opportunities to solve, grow and create.
We’re located in one of Atlanta’s most creative neighborhoods – West Midtown. Once dotted primarily with factories in the early 20th century, today West Midtown is home to some of Atlanta’s most prized studios, theaters, shops and restaurants. Interested in this position and want to learn more by visiting our studio? Please apply by emailing your cover letter, portfolio and CV or resume to Jessica Hockin, email@example.com.
TRICK 3D is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our studio. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.