TRICK 3D is seeking an interactive designer with proven experience designing for the web, apps, and traditional graphic applications.
The ideal designer will have a strong design aesthetic, and a passion for creating beautiful experiences. The ideal candidate has some UX experience, and front-end web development skills as well.
- Design graphical elements for use in still imagery, videos, and interactive applications
- Design and build responsive web pages to showcase client work
- Advise and mock-up wireframes for use in websites and interactive applications
- Assist in presentation design and creation
- Design UI/UX flows and elements for AR, VR, and mobile applications as well as Web
Skills & Requirements:
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and either Sketch or Adobe XD
- Strong sense of color and composition
- Strong understanding of user centered design
- Strong portfolio is required for consideration with the following examples:
- General graphic design
- Web and/or app design
- UX design
- HTML coding
Skills not required, but preferred:
- Experience with After Effects and/or Cinema 4D (or other motion graphics packages)
- Experience with at least one 3D software (C4D, Maya, 3DS Max, Blender)
- Illustration skills
TRICK 3D offers an exceptionally creative and flexible workplace and competitive compensation. We dig and hire creative, nimble, driven, team-oriented and passionate people and provide them with opportunities to solve, grow and create.
We’re located in one of Atlanta’s most creative neighborhoods – West Midtown. Once dotted primarily with factories in the early 20th century, today West Midtown is home to some of Atlanta’s most prized studios, theaters, shops and restaurants.
TRICK 3D employee benefits include:
- A week-long winter holiday break in addition to three weeks paid time off each calendar year.
- Office snacks, coffee, tea, beer, frequent team lunches, and regular team outings.
- Holiday parties, happy hours, and team building activities.
- Medical insurance with a low employee contribution.
- Short-term disability (paid for by employer).
- An incredible client list including some of the most recognized brands.
- A casual and creative work environment with flexible in and out times.
- 401(k) with employer contributions TRICK 3D is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our studio. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To apply, please send your resume/CV/portfolio to: Stacy Shade, email@example.com.